Here We Will Show You 30 Interesting Things About Ichigo Kurosaki
1. Ichigo Kurosaki is the main protagonist of the Bleach franchise. Within the original series, he’s a youngster with the power to envision spirits who gains the powers of a Shinigami from Rukia Kuchiki.
2. He’s a fairly tall, lean-built young man with peach skin and brown eyes. Ichigo’s most identifying feature is his high orange hair, a trait he has been ridiculed about for years on end.
3. He likes to wear slim-fitting garments. He incorporates a tendency to wear shirts patterned with the number 15 because his name is a word for the number.
4. He’s seen as a delinquent at college because of his orange hair and general disregard for authority. Ichigo is one of the scholars attending Karakura high school and has the power to envision ghosts.
5. As a youngster, Ichigo is extremely ill-natured and determined and frequently works to keep up an awfully serious and detached angle, albeit he claims he does not care what others think about him.
6. Ichigo Kurosaki was born on July 15th because the son of Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki, fifteen years before he became a Shinigami. His sisters Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki were born some years later.
7. Ichigo Kurosaki hates those who criticize or attack their allies, even though those allies are his enemies.
8. When he was terribly young, Ichigo heard from his father that his name meant “to protect one thing”.
9. He has enormous powers and abilities like expert hand-to-hand Combatants, enhanced Strength, increased Speed and Reflexes, enhanced durability, Advanced growth rate, Keen Intellect, and spiritual Awareness.
10. He additionally has tremendous Soul Reaper Powers like Master swordsman, Shunpo expert, and vast spiritual Power. When Ichigo 1st becomes a Soul Reaper, his Zanpakutō was a standard-looking katana, however oversized, with an equally-oversized brown sheath hung by a strap across his back and over his right shoulder.
11. When fighting Quilge Opie, Ichigo grabbed one among his Heilig Pfeil along with his vacant hand without sustaining any injury, despite the substantial explosion it caused when Ichigo threw it back.
12. Ichigo Kurosaki may be a capable student, hierarchical 23rd in his year at college, who studies frequently and doesn’t neglect his assignment.
13. He’s employed as hard as he does to overcome the misconceptions several have about him based on his hair color and fighting.
14. Ichigo hates fortune telling, horoscopes, feng shui, psychics, and anyone whose trade involves taking cash from folks for things they can’t see.
15. Ichigo Kurosaki becomes extraordinarily shy and uncomfortable around nude or without modesty-dressed ladies, a reality both Yoruichi Shihōin and Rangiku Matsumoto have titillated him for.
16. He often taunts and belittles his opponents when fighting, generally attacking without warning. Ichigo has a robust want to win his fights, however in what he views as a legitimate manner.
17. Ichigo despises those that mistreat their allies by any means, even though they’re his own enemies.
18. Tatsuki beat Ichigo in every match they’d, she would facilitate Ichigo if he was being picked on by bullies and cheer him up if he was upset.
19. Ichigo Kurosaki incorporates a robust, although advanced sense of honor, seeking revenge for cruel actions by those he fights, however typically taunting his opponents and may even attack without any warning.
20. Struggling against Grand Fisher, Ichigo is subjected to the Hollow’s Transcribe ability. Transforming his lure into a picture of Masaki, Grand Fisher explains his ability.
21. One day, when Ichigo was twelve, before the Kurosaki Clinic opening, he heard the bell ring and answered the door to seek out a woman along with her brother on her back. He had been in a car accident and was covered in blood.
22. Ichigo later entered Mashiba junior high college. during this time, Ichigo finally defeated Tatsuki in a martial art match and had not had another match with her since.
23. Seventeen months after defeating Aizen, Ichigo, beginning his third year in high school, notes ever since his powers disappeared, Karin’s are getting stronger.
24. When Ichigo tries to prevent Yhwach from leaving, Jugram Haschwalth cuts the blade of Tensa Zangetsu in two.
25. Afterwards, Ichigo returns to Nimaiya’s palace, wherever he chooses an Asauchi that resembles Ichigo’s inner Hollow.
26. In the world, Ichigo grabs his new Zanpakutō it’s being forged, that Nimaiya allows.
27. After a burst of heat, Ichigo stands with his together with his, which is currently comprised of 2 distinct blades, and acknowledges each of his Quincy powers and also the real Zangetsu as being his Zanpakutō.
28. That evening, when Ichigo arrives at the meeting place, he’s greeted by Kūgo. Ichigo tells him his friend was attacked, and he wants he facilitates. When asks if Ichigo trusts him, Ichigo says he’s probably not a standard Human. Giving an obscure answer, Kūgo notes.
29. as the fight progresses, Quilge is overwhelmed by Ichigo and urgently attempts to steal his Bankai, only to discover he’s unable to try and do thus.
30. Since then, Ichigo has continually risked his life to protect those close to him and even strangers.