1. My Dress-up Darling is an anime series written by Shinichi Fukuda. It began publishing in square Enix’s Young Gangan in Jan 2018 and has been compiled into 10 volumes as of Sept 2022.
2. In Feb 2022, it had been reported that the manga had a further 1.5 million copies in circulation following the premiere of the anime adaptation.
3. Marin Kitagawa is one of the main characters in the anime My Dress-up Darling. The name Marin means “sea dream” and Kitagawa means “joy”.
4. She is lovely and pleasant, creating her one of the foremost fashionable anime girls of 2022. Marin is presently the foremost well-liked seasonal girl according to anime lovers.
5. She is a gyaru one of the oldest fashion trends in Japan. It includes things like tanning or darkening the skin, carrying shiny makeup, having heavily bleached/dyed hair, extremely adorned nails, and carrying rebellious outfits.
6. In My Dress-Up Darling Marin’s mother had died at a young age, and she was accustomed live with her father till he had to work elsewhere. She currently lives alone.
7. Marin isn’t afraid or embarrassed to voice out what she likes. Her hobbies embody taking part in erotic games that are uncommon for women and too taboo to observe nonchalantly in daily conversations however she isn’t one to shy away from it.
8.“As being a woman or men matter when you adore something?”She thinks folks shouldn’t roast things people clearly like and is sort of serious concerning it.
9. Marin’s love for food is sort of relatable, tho’ however she maintains her figure remains a mystery. She is in a position to devour a meat bun right after finishing a filling bowl of ramen.
10. Marin is sort of tenacious concerning cosplaying. She has even tried to sew Shizuku-tan’s dress, though the results were quite fatal, as noted by Gojou.
11. Marin is the first person outside of his family to completely settle for him for who he is. rather than deciding him for admiring dollmaking just like the childhood friend he once had, she pushes him to be more confident and direct concerning it.
12. Marin Kitagawa thought that people should not roast things that somebody clearly liked. Marin was the first person outside of Gojou’s family to just accept him for who he is.
13. One outfit of hers is extremely straightforward, being a black-tied two-piece with yellow flowers mottled on the highest. Her accessories, hair, and makeup are traditional. She doesn’t have socks or shoes however her toenails are painted pink.
14. She did however wear a blue and yellow flannel shirt as well as jeans on top of the outfit before undressing. She has straight hair within the series that eventually becomes curly. She has multiple silver/white ear piercings all over each of her ears.
15. At the start of the series, it’s shown that Wakana and Marin are classmates however have seldom ever talked.
16. She is extremely vocal regarding complimenting his costumes and perpetually supports him in anything he does. She asks Wakana Gojo to create her cosplay garments and divulges she contains a deep passion for cosplaying.
17. At the end of Volume a pair of, Marin realizes she is enamored with Wakana, and throughout the series, continually does no matter what she can do to invite him to places and spend time with him.
18. Marin is usually seen hanging out with Nowa outside of her work with Wakana. they’re shown to urge on well, as they’ve each gone to possess their hair done and have eaten up alone.
19. Marin may be a major fan of Juju’s cosplays, finding her vastly loveable. Upon meeting her in the flesh at Wakana’s house, Marin freaks out and fangirls over her for the purpose of creating Sajuna uncomfortable.
20. whereas Sajuna refused to do a collaboration cosplay along with her initially, Marin convinced her by saying that she’d split the studio rent. it’s clear that they each enjoyed their time afterward.
21. Marin was desirous to meet Sajuna’s younger sister desperate to learn about Juju’s photography. initially, she pictured Shinju as a smaller and cuter version of her older sister, however, was quite surprised to search out out that Shinju was both taller and older-looking than Sajuna.
22. In My Dress-Up Darling Marin was additionally in awe over her Soma cosplay, finding her male look with a girl’s face to be surprisingly cute.
23. when Wakana unconcealed that he and Shinju unbroken the latter’s cosplay a secret which the 2 worked along on that, Marin showed some signs of jealousy that Wakana worked with another girl on cosplaying alone, however, she shortly shrugged it off.
24. She is additionally skillful at employing a laptop, to process and upload the pictures she takes. whereas Shinju secretly desires to cosplay herself, she fears falling in need of her sister’s high standards.
25. The character Akira does not like Marin Kitagawa, and tries to avoid her as much as possible.
26. In the starting, Shizuku-tan doesn’t smile and is like an ice queen. however, when you get a lot of in-game events, she makes different expressions and this is often what created Marin fall enamored together with her.
Also, Shizuku-tan is the 1st cosplay she desires to form. She desires to become Shizuku-tan!
27. Marin loves a preferred eroge referred to as Slippery ladies a pair of. There are basically sex slaves in Slippery girls 2 however they’re doing it for love, thus it’s all completely fine (according to Marin, she nonchalantly explained it like this to Gojou).
28. Marin is like an onion – you don’t fall enamored with her at first sight, however, it’s upon discovering the multiple layers beneath her charming look that you just can cry over how perfect she is.
29. the most effective factor within the anime my My Dress-Up Darling is Wakana’s feelings for her will arguably appear to stay platonic for many of the series, he later holds identical feelings for Marin as he once did for Hina dolls, indicating he realizes he loves her.
30. The romance is constructed on their passions and admiration of every different quality and Marin will that fantastically as she falls for Gojo not due to his appearance or as a result of he’s a foul boy it’s simply that her admiration for his dedication slowly transforms to love and it’s shown fantastically within the My Dress-Up Darling series